Terms and conditions
Please read below terms and conditions ahead of booking with Laxmi Holidays.
1. Management is not responsible for any missing of Luggage or Bags.
2. Maximum of 02 bags are allowed per passenger, of which the weight shouldn’t exceed more then 15 kg. any additional bag will be charged INR 300 per bag.
3. Passengers traveling with commercial goods will be required to pay additional charges for there good accordingly depends on size and weight. (Approx INR 500 Per box)
4. Tool kits, wallpaper rolls, wire rolls any commercial items apart from luggage trolley bags will be chargeable under commercial items for carriage.
5. The tickets issued are valid for the particular journey to which it is issued.
6. Passengers are requested to report the boarding point of the bus 15 minutes prior to the departure, management is not responsible if passenger is late or failed to board the bus also can’t provide the alternate services.
7. Children traveling with parents will be charged full fare if the height is more the 03 fts, if they share there parents seat there will be 50% charges liable of the fare.
8. The tickets issued for the passengers are non transferable, The management reserves the right to off-load any passenger who are traveling on incorrect ticket details without any refund.
9. Passenger are request to keep the care of other fallow passengers disturbed or abusing fellow passenger, it will not be tolerated and can lead to off-load of the passenger.
10. Smoking or drinking in the bus is not allowed.
11. Pets and other Domestic animals are not allowed in the bus.
12. Passenger’s who may have consumed liquor or other drug substances will not be allowed to board the bus.
13. Passenger/official carrying Liquor in their bags/Boxes will not be allowed if not notified earlier. (Permits will be checked in cases)
14. Passengers who booked by provided false information like Gender” (Male or Female) will not be allowed to board the bus. Booking will lapse without any refund.